The five collections are:
- Crushed Chrome Collection. Luxurious and timeless hues embellished with a golden textured finish. This collection boasts refinement and sophistication and is infused with a vivacious luster.
- Itsy Glitzy Collection. Intense, illuminating, and incandescent hues saturated with the richest and most extreme mica and glitter. Inspired from the runway and now at your fingertips.
- Crystal Confetti Collection. A unique collection based on artistic expression. Flourishing, adventurous, full coverage shades with various particle sizes and creative textures. Graffiti is revolutionary; it’s an outlet to create public art. Now take this artistic and creative expression to your nails.
- Candy Sprinkles Collection. Suspended in a clear top coat, shimmery flecks sparkle brilliantly with different shapes of shiny glitter. Candy Sprinkles is a fabulous top coat over any color.
- Glitteratzi Collection. The combination of confident opposites and intimate tonalities mixed with the right amount of sparkle creates enthusiasm for the vitality of life. The hues are natural and are becoming more evolved and colored. Tasteful tones with all the personality to satisfy every trend setter.
From the Crushed Chrome Collection, I have Crush on Gold, a gorgeous gold foil. I used two easy coats for full coverage.
From the Glitteratzi Collection, I have Sparkle City. Sparkle City is a full coverage silver glitter with large, sparse black hexes. This polish is IN YOUR FACE. But I like it. I used two coats for coverage.
Also from the Glitteratzi Collection, Glitter Jam. Glitter Jam is a sheer raspberry base with small pink and blue and larger blue hex glitter and is the only polish that I reviewed that is layerable. I have 2 coats on all fingers excepy my ring finger where I layered it over Zoya Jacy,
Probably the most sought after collection are the Candy Sprinkles because they seem to dupe the Nails Inc. Sprinkles. I don't personally own any but I really liked the Hard Candy version. Cocoa Smore is a creamy taupe with silver, white and black mini glitter and full coverage in two coats. This one was a little thick but manageable and it's definitely my favorite. I don't know if I could wear it as a full mani but I think it would be so cute as an accent nail with black or nude on the rest of my nails.
What do you think? Did you pick up any of the new Hard Candy polishes?
These polishes are available exclusively at Walmart and retail for $3.97. Make sure to like the Hard Candy Facebook page for updates and specials!
***These polishes were sent for review. All opinions are my own.***